Featuring the same adorably detailed, brightly colored design as the rest of your Personalized Brownie baby shower decorations and party supplies, our Personalized Brownie - baby showers are a truly sweet gift for your guests. They're baked with rich chocolate and decorated edible ink on a thin layer of fondant over decadent chocolate fudge, and can be personalized for free! The round brownies measure 3.25 inches in diameter, and features a letter, while the square brownies measure 3 inches and features a name. When placing your order, just indicate what letter and name you'd like your round and square brownies and our expert bakers will personalize your brownie baby shower favors accordingly and ship them for delivery the Thursday or Friday before the special day - without any baking on behalf of the party hostess! For a custom baby shower favor that matches your theme, look no further than our personalized brownie favors for baby showers.
We are unable to ship baked goods internationally or to APO locations at this time. Unfortunately we can't guarantee fresh, timely and safe delivery to these addresses.
- Square brownies are 3" square. Circle brownies are 3.25" in diameter.
- Brownie minimum order is 16, and you may order any quantity after that. Please note: if you order 20 brownies, you will receive half square and half round.
- Personalization Example: If your last name is Smith, then we recommend you put "Baby Smith" on your square brownies and the letter "S" on your round brownies.
- Brownies are individually wrapped in a heat-sealed, food-grade plastic goodie bag for a gift-giving appearance.
- Brownies are baked fresh per order and are shipped via expedited, upgraded shipping by air to arrive the Thursday or Friday before your event. We will adjust the arrival date by the event date given in your brownie order.
- To make sure the brownies arrive safe and sound, we ship with an extra-protected foil cooler bag and ice pack. You and your guests are going to LOVE these sweet treats!
- Click Here For Nutrition Facts